Tree Removal/Stump Grinding
Like all living things, trees have a natural lifespan or natural events damage a tree so severely that complete removal is the only option. We remove trees in stages without damage to existing structures or gardens. The use of environmentally friendly ground cover mats under our equipment helps protect manicured lawns and walkways. Once the tree has been removed, we will cut up and haul away all of the debris.
Tree removal is recommended when:
- Tree is dead, diseased or hazardous
- Located too close to structures, walkways, driveways, patios and the like.
- Has root problems
- Causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
- Crowding or causing harm to other trees
- To be replaced by a more suitable specimen
- To allow for new construction
Please be aware, the city of Memphis is not responsible for the removal of limbs, logs or other tree-related waste, generated by contractors. City ordinance (12-18) specifies that contractors providing tree cutting or trimming services are required to remove all refuse generated by their services. For additional information log on to: www.memphiswaste.org
Stump grinding removes the stump below grade level. The cutting teeth of the grinder are designed to cut and pulverize wood and soil into a wood chip and soil mixture. The wood chip and soil mixture can be left, to settle, preventing a low spot in the lawn.